:-)

Smiles are everywhere. They really are, you just have to look for them. I am dedicating this blog to finding those smiles out in the world and posting them on here. If you have smiles to share, email me at smilesareeverywhere@gmail.com and remember that if you want credited, include your name.





Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ahhhhhhhhh

Laura J. from Missouri found this smile on Neatorama! When I first saw it, I admit, I giggled. The first thing that popped into my mind was that it was screaming or scared. So great! I love it! Thanks Laura!!!
I thought I posted this yesterday but it was hanging out in my drafts. I'm sorry for not having a new smile up yesterday...I really thought I did. I guess it didn't finish publishing when I shut my phone down. Well... I guess its good that it didn't post. Laura J. that shared this smile with me is having a birthday today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment