:-)

Smiles are everywhere. They really are, you just have to look for them. I am dedicating this blog to finding those smiles out in the world and posting them on here. If you have smiles to share, email me at smilesareeverywhere@gmail.com and remember that if you want credited, include your name.





Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Umbrella Painting Frown

I have this picture hanging in my office that I found in the mail room. When I first got the job, my office was so...naked. I went looking for things to fill my walls. My eyes came across this painting and I fell in love with it. Its a raining scene of people walking around holding umbrellas. There are no faces, barely even figures. I'm not sure what was used to paint this picture either.... the rain sort of pops out. Can you tell in my picutre that the rain is kind of in 3D?
Anyway... the 2 umbrellas on the top make for great eyes and the big umbrella, which is the center of the painting, is the frown.

No comments:

Post a Comment