:-)

Smiles are everywhere. They really are, you just have to look for them. I am dedicating this blog to finding those smiles out in the world and posting them on here. If you have smiles to share, email me at smilesareeverywhere@gmail.com and remember that if you want credited, include your name.





Friday, October 28, 2011

Remote Frown

Frownie Friday is coming to an end. This will be the last post for Frownie Friday. I just thought I should concentrate more on the smiles and spreading the happy. There will still be the occasional frown, though.

This frown is sent to me from CJ in Virginia.

I am also still in need of smiles from other places in the world. I would love to see what smiles are near you. Please be on the lookout for them. They could be anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment