:-)

Smiles are everywhere. They really are, you just have to look for them. I am dedicating this blog to finding those smiles out in the world and posting them on here. If you have smiles to share, email me at smilesareeverywhere@gmail.com and remember that if you want credited, include your name.





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Have Smiles to Share?

Yes, I am accepting smiley submissions. If you have a smile you want to share just send it to me with your name and if you want- where you live. If deemed worthy, I'll post them and credit you. I accept anything smiling made through nature, coincidence, or something randomly put together that looks like a smiley. If you can draw, send me a smiley. Its gotta be better than my 3 line smiley though. Clouds, buttons, birds, holes in the wall...it all counts. Snap a picture and send it to me. smilesareeverywhere@gmail.com
Believe me I tried to think of a better, shorter email address, but everything was taken.
Oh, and cute babies smiling ...I'll accept those too.... and yeah... we'll throw in some smiling animals too. I will not accept poorly drawn smiley faces, like my post-it or random people smiling.... babies.... that's the only human smileys I'll accept.
Enjoy all the smiles to come and feel free to email me some of yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment